Here are the “pins of the day” for the first week of May. My Pins of the Day are on various subjects that I find on Pinterest that I curate and share across different social media platforms.
Monday’s Pin Of The Day is from +Pinterest guru. +Peg Fitzpatrick
Pinterest is a great way to get your marketing message out to the world in a fun and unique way. Pinterest’s pins also have the longest “shelf-life”compared to other social media networks.
Peg shares 12 ways to use Pinterest for marketing. Here are a couple of my favorites.
1. Create boards with keywords in your title.
2. Create vertical images to maximize your real estate. (Need help with images? Try +Canva !)
3. Embed pin on your blog (I do this every week with my Pins Of The Week from G+)
4. Have a pinnable image on every post.
5. Create collaborative boards.
Make sure you check out the entire article for all 12 tips!.http://bit.ly/1kGnFxY
05-06-14 – How to Launch a World Class Podcast
Tuesday’s Pin Of The Day comes from +Jason T. Wiser’s On Track Tips Hangout On Air. On today’s show he interviews podcasting expert +Kris Gilbertson.
If you’re wondering if podcasting is right for your small business, than this HOA episode is for you.
Here’s a couple of topics that were discussed:
• Who can use podcasting for their small business?
• When is the best time to start a podcast?
• Where can I find people to listen to my podcast?
Make sure to head over to the event page and watch this great show!http://bit.ly/1kU9as2
05-07-14 – How To Test & Refine Your Google+ Strategy
Wednesday’s Pin Of The Day comes from +Stephan Hovnanian writing for +The Social Media Hat.
If you know Stephan, you know that he is all about strategy in all aspects of his business. Today he shares some great tips on how to […]