Here are the “pins of the day” for the first week of May. My Pins of the Day are on various subjects that I find on Pinterest that I curate and share across different social media platforms.
Pinterest is a great way to get your marketing message out to the world in a fun and unique way. Pinterest’s pins also have the longest “shelf-life”compared to other social media networks.
Peg shares 12 ways to use Pinterest for marketing. Here are a couple of my favorites.
1. Create boards with keywords in your title.
2. Create vertical images to maximize your real estate. (Need help with images? Try +Canva !)
3. Embed pin on your blog (I do this every week with my Pins Of The Week from G+)
4. Have a pinnable image on every post.
5. Create collaborative boards.
Make sure you check out the entire article for all 12 tips!.http://bit.ly/1kGnFxY
05-06-14 – How to Launch a World Class Podcast
If you’re wondering if podcasting is right for your small business, than this HOA episode is for you.
Here’s a couple of topics that were discussed:
• Who can use podcasting for their small business?
• When is the best time to start a podcast?
• Where can I find people to listen to my podcast?
Make sure to head over to the event page and watch this great show!http://bit.ly/1kU9as2
05-07-14 – How To Test & Refine Your Google+ Strategy
If you know Stephan, you know that he is all about strategy in all aspects of his business. Today he shares some great tips on how to think strategically on Google Plus by using the +Steady Demand Pro tool.
Tips that stood out:
• Get to know top engagers.
• Create a promotional post
• Run and monitor tests.
Make sure to visit the website to read the full article!http://bit.ly/1orymXB
05-08-14 – Engagement On Pinterest Keeps Working Even When You Don’t
One of the best things about Pinterest is that your content has the longest “shelf life” compared to other social media platforms.
Here are some stats:
• 40% of the clicks happen within the first day.
• 70% of the clicks happen within first 2 days.
• Remaining 30% clicks come all the way through 30 days and beyond
Make sure to read Anna’s entire article to find out how to set up your Pinterest account the correct way! http://bit.ly/1j1LkMA
05-09-14 – 36 Things To Grill Other Than A Burger
Friday’s Pin Of The Day comes from +BuzzFeed because I’m hungry…
Grilling season is in full swing here in Texas and is one of my favorite things to do. Here are a couple of grilling recipes that you may have not thought of before.
Here are a couple of my faves.
• Portobello mushroom caps with red pepper spread
• Bacon-wrapped jalepeno poppers
• Banana Smores
Check out the entire article for these fabulous recipes and more! http://bzfd.it/1m82yr2